Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#365daysofliz Day 160 +

This past week has been crazy. I'm moving into my apartment Saturday and I have been running errands, getting all my furniture and home decor items. Today we did the final walk thru and payed our June rent. EEEK!!! It's getting so close! 

So here is my update: 
Day 160: June 9, 2014: Finally signed my lease and as I walked out the manager said, " Welcome home Lizzie" AHHH! This is unreal!

Day 161: June 10, 2014: Definitely not the distance I wanted but I was breaking in my new Nikes so I was okay with it! 

Day 162: June 11, 2014: What you can't see are my feet propped up and I'm laying back in a recliner at the movie theater!

Day 163: June 12, 2014: The trip to Ikea was a success. I got a whole lot and didn't even spend a whole lot! So excited to get it into my new place. 

Day 164: June 13, 2014: A night of Chinese food for dinner. On the empty floor. With friends. Perfect Friday night. 

Day 165: June 14, 2014: This is my little cousin. I can't believe this baby is six years old already. She got a waitress/ diner costume and wore it all day (even to the bowling alley) 

Day 166: June 15, 2014: Dad took a LONG afternoon nap on Father's Day so that left me to hang out with my brother. I'm gonna miss this kid when he leave for Mississippi State in August. 

Day 167: June 16, 2014: This girl is growing up and surprises me every time I see her. I'm glad to be moving out closer to her house soon!

Day 168: June 17, 2014: This dresser was the biggest nightmare for me. I fell in love with it but couldn't decide if the color would look good with my bed or if it would fit in the room. I am TERRIBLE at making decisions, but I'm glad I finally drove back out to the mall to buy this big baby! 


This time next week when I post I will posting pictures of my new place! Ahhh! So happy!


xoxo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment