Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Currently


This is quite exciting, my first "currently" post! I'm excited to be linking up with Farley this time!

Listening: DUH! Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorites! I think I have seen almost every episode (and that's saying a lot since there are over 13 seasons). Still going strong too!

Loving: Oh winter break, you were nice to me. Break is over. Tonight is the last night. I hope I can sleep some and wake up easily tomorrow morning. HAHA!

Thinking: I was not made to handle the cold. It is freezing outside. And they are saying on Tuesday with the wind chill it will be -14 degrees. THIS IS GEORGIA! CRAZY!

Wanting: SEE ABOVE! HA 

Needing: I have no plans written for this week. Part of me thinks that is okay since tomorrow is a teacher workday. I will get it all planned out then ;)

Memory and/or tradition: Every Christmas Eve I spend it with my dad's family and then go home with them and wake up with the kids to see what Santa brought. Shortly later I head to my mom's house to open presents and spend time with them. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie! I found your blog through Farley's. We must be blogging around the same time because I'm listening to Law and Order SVU too. Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never sleep the night before something big....exciting or dreading...I know I have to wake up early so I can't fall asleep until 3! Grrr....... You were right before me on Farleys Link up!

    Renee
    The Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had NO luck with sleeping Sunday night. Heading to work on 4 hours of sleep was very very difficult. Luckily we had a "cold day" today, so I had another night to sleep some! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. It looks like many of us are writing about needing to plan for this upcoming week. I would have to bet that I will spend the majority of my day tomorrow going back over all of the rules, procedure, etc. The holidays went by way too fast, can't even believe that the New Year is here! Good luck to you in 2014!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete