Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Life Lately


Life lately has been nothing but amazing. I literally have spent most of my summer just relaxing! (and going to every doctors, dentist and eye appointment possible). I realized I haven't posted any pictures of life lately in a while! (Mainly just so I can look back and remember everything). But if you follow me on Instagram you have seen all of these! So here goes...

Gwinnett Braves game 6. 5. 15

M's surprise birthday dinner 6. 11. 15
The group at M's surprise birthday dinner 6. 11. 15

World of Coke 6. 12. 15


Top Golf with Katelyn and her family 6. 19. 15

Atlanta Braves Game 6. 20. 15

Little brothers helping me move 6. 25. 15

Overall we LOVE baseball and will be back at the field Saturday with our crew! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment