Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Oh July, my love.

How in the world is it already July!? But that only means one thing... time for a Currently. Linking up with Farley again!

Listening
DUH! I love me some Stabler and Benson! Even the really old episodes where Benson looks so different. 

Loving: 
Tomorrow is Friday! Which means M comes home.  :)  And we have plans with our friends for the 4th of July! Pool. Grilling. && Baseball. 

Thinking: 
HOW IS IT ALREADY JULY? I am so not ready to go back to work. I have enjoyed this time off so much. It has definitely been dedicated to resting and relaxing this summer. Since in August I will start classes to get gifted endorsed and next summer I start grad school. So I have really enjoyed doing just about nothing during the day. 

Wanting: 
Next Wednesday I move into my new apartment. But next Thursday I will wake up in my own bed again. I'm so excited.

Needing: 
Speaking of moving.... I need a free moving company//friends.  I will buy pizza after, I promise! 

All Star: 
Laughing. I love it and can easily crack a joke and make you laugh.... you might be laughing at me, but hey!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SVU!!! My hubby thinks I'm nuts! I love it so much I'm watching the entire series on Netflix from the beginning. I think I'm in season 3 right now! You holiday weekend sounds great!! Good Luck with your big move! I hope you find some friends to help you pack/move.
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baseball!!!
    Love love love SVU!! I will totally watch the all day marathons they have on USA. Not ashamed!
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who bribes friends with pizza for moving! Haha. I'm moving at the end of the month so I'm rounding my folks up. Good luck with getting it done!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend and the rest of your summer!
    Rachel :)
    www.msedsonprek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete