Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

July Currently

I'm linking up with Farley again for the Currently. This is gonna be short and simple. I'm worn out from the vacation!
Listening: Oh goodness. "It's the most dramatic episode yet!" Of course. I'm kinda over this season... especially since I cheated and saw who won. And I'm not a fan of him.

Loving: I'm going back and forth between two different covers, but I think I'm gonna order it tonight or tomorrow. I had one last year and LOVED it!

Thinking: WAHHHH!!

Wanting: I am a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan and I haven't gone this season yet. I feel terrible about it, but I have followed/watched every game this season.

Needing: Those darn sand fleas ate me up last night. Anti-itch cream isn't cutting it.

4th plans: Well since we were at the beach we headed over to watch the fireworks on the beach. It was amazing!!!


xoxo
Lizzie

5 comments:

  1. http://www.yourbloghelper.com/2007/10/17/how-to-insert-a-link/

    Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Here is a link to a website I use that has a great formula for putting a link into a comment.. :)

    Miss McDonald's Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely break! Just 2 more week for us in the UK!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete