Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently

February! Is it seriously already February! I am linking up with Farley again!
Listening: 
Thanks mom I am now addicted to Friday Night Lights. Making my way through season 2 as I type this!

Loving: 
Yep... I finally bought a cover and case for my new mac book. No more carrying it around in a T-shirt. Classy, I know. ;)

Thinking: 
Perfect night with G and W! They were angels. 

Wanting: 
Bronchitis and now Upper Respiratory Infection. I am done. Over this coughing.

Needing: 
Laundry... is it ever completed? Nope.. 

2 truths and a fib:
1. Yep. It's the truth. My students are working on finishing this movie during inside recess, and they have accepted the fact that I will sing along at my desk. 
2. Truth. Makes me sick. No buttery popcorn. No butter in my grits. Nada.
3. FIB! I hate the taste of regular coke. Diet Coke is my jam though!

I will end this post with the cutest picture I have of G & W from tonight.  



3 comments:

  1. Your little sweeties are so cute! Seriously two things that you don't like are my biggest weaknesses. I LOVE, LOVE butter! Especially on my popcorn, baked potato, toast, mashed potatoes, crackers... Okay, You get the point! and I LOVE Coke. REAL coke. Not diet. It is my weakness and I'm trying to only let myself have two cans a day. It is so hard! BTW... I love Mary Poppins too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I know what you mean about the sickness! Our family has been sick for about 3 weeks now. First it was the flu, now it's a horrible cold & nonstop cough for everyone! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete