Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

End of summer rant: AND GO!



How in the world is summer vacation almost over? I can't handle this! I have LOVED my summer, it was so relaxing. I am NOT ready to go back. I know once I get into the groove again I'll be fine....but until then I might be a Negative Nancy.      :( 

Sadly I spent Thursday night in Urgent Care because I fell down the concrete stairs. After that three hour visit and then a visit with the orthopedist, they came to the conclusion I have a grade 3 severe sprain and I must stay in the boot for a couple weeks. Doc said to use crutches if I'm up walking a lot. And in two weeks we will meet again to look at my progress before turning to the MRI. 

UMM... HELLO! I'M A TEACHER! AND MY SCHOOL IS FREAKING HUGE. 

Needless to say I'm seriously stressing out about preplanning and the first week of school. I keep seeing everyones posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest about their classrooms and it makes me a wee bit stressed. The first few weeks are already tiring because you aren't use to that much standing and walking (and talking), but this is gonna be rough. 

Here's to enjoying the last few days of vacation! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment