Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Currently

Woah! It's been forever! I'm linking up with Farley for this months currently. 




Listening: Spotify is my new favorite thing here lately. :)
Loving: Summer is here. And in full swing. I spent the first week sick and this week I'm trying to catch up on missed doctors/dentist/hair appointments. 
Thinking: I really want to get my TpT account up and better this summer. I haven't had time to really devote to it recently with work. I have only been adding what I have made with my own class and team. I just don't know where to start or how to start! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Just shoot me an email! 
Wanting: Seems like every afternoon/evening is brought with thunderstorms :(
Needing: Well woah these white legs need some sun! I did a terrible job spraying myself yesterday and the tan lines are just terrible. I'll hopefully be fixing this tomorrow!
Summer Lovin: RELAX. Simple. 

1 comment:

  1. I do want to work on my TPT account. I started working on stuff but never really finished any of it. I really want to work on building unit plans for next school year! We have been having some summer thunderstorms the past few days too. It makes me want to just curl up in the bed and take a nap!

    Fabulous Fun in Grade 1
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete