Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

MTTM

How did I survive without Bloglovin before? It seriously is the most perfect way for me to keep up with all of my blogs daily. I love coming after work and finally getting to read everyones posts. Today I am linking up with Trina over at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for a little Meet The Teacher Monday post. 

Here goes: 

1. List five things you always keep in your purse
  • Gum
  • An extra phone charger
  • A Pen
  • Hair ties
  • My medicine
2. List five things you love about yourself
  • My creativity
  • My ability to make people laugh
  • My sarcasm
  • My behind (yes... mom, I love my butt)
  • My love for jewelry
3. List 5 things you do to keep yourself entertained 
  • Instagram. Instagram. Instagram.
  • Procrastinate by wasting time on social media sites 
  • Blog
  • Read
  • Netlix :)
4. List five things that attract you to the opposite sex 
  • Sense of humor
  • Confidence
  • Spontaneity
  • Facial Hair
  • Close family relationship
5. List five things you want to accomplish in 2014

  • Run in 5 races
  • Become gifted certified
  • Complete a service project with my students
  • Serve the homeless on a holiday
  • Be social media free for one whole weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment