Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

And Go.

I start this blog post not knowing if it will ever move into something greater. Will I meet life long friends on here? Will people have my blog saved on their bloglovin account? Who knows.
A friend posted this on Facebook:
“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. The anxious fear of “failure” is often the biggest thing that holds people back from reaching their goals. This year, I intend to toss that sorry excuse out the damn window and give myself more credit!!! 2014 will be a year of more intention and less hesitation.”
I can’t live this year with excuses again. Resolutions always made and never kept. This is a year of change. A year of intention and less hesitation. So today, January 1, 2014, is a day of change. A day to begin new and be new.
So maybe the only person reading my blog will be my best friend and my mom, who knows, but starting a blog has been an untouchable goal of mine for years. Less hesitation. More intention. 
2013 you were fun. 
2014 will be the best. 
Here I go.
Starting now

2 comments: