Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Oh. My. Planner.

If you know ANYTHING about myself and my teaching, you know that I can NOT function without my lesson planner. It just isn't any regular planner, it's an Erin Condren planner! I am in love and will forever be in love with these planners. I personally have bought my amazing lesson planner, but I also bought the desktop calendar which I also can't function without. I am always having to check both places to see what meetings and events I have to attend. I can't even explain how IN LOVE I am with Erin Condren and her designs!

TEACHERS: IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THESE PLANNERS GET ONE NOW!  
If that didn't convince you enough, watch this video!

Through the blogging world I have found one of my new favorite teaching blogs, Literacy and Laughter. They were my favorite before I even saw the post about an Erin Condren giveaway... ohhh now for sure it is my favorite blog ever!!! :) Head over to the blog and enter to win the giveaway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment