Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weekly

I was starting to think this post wouldn't make it up here tonight... I am beyond tired. But here we go...

#365daysofliz continues
Day 9: January 9, 2014:
Words could not describe this day. It ended with my desk being missing in papers and post-it notes. I don't even remember what happened, I just know that it was chaos. That is all. 

Day 10: January 10, 2014:
Healthy? No. Satisfied? Yes. I think I have spent so much time trying to get myself to fall asleep at night and then trying to get myself to wake up in the morning, that it has made me even more tired. Breakfast for dinner doesn't happen often, but I loved it. (No... I didn't even eat all of it)


Day 11: January 11, 2014:
What do we have here? Another picture of the precious W. We had girls night in on Saturday and I loved every minute of it. The purpose of our lives is to be happy, right? Well I was happy because of this girl (and the others at the house) :)

Day 12: January 12, 2014
I was so excited all day to get to see my bess frann Sunday, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So I left her a happy note on her car window. Yes, it is on a Chick-fil-a bag... I might be obsessed. 

Day 13: January 13, 2014:
"Should students have homework" opinion paper was started. This teacher over here was SHOCKED by how many of my kids said they should have homework. But hey, I'm not complaining!

Day 14: January 14, 2014
Me oh my! Tuesday was a LONG day for us teachers. We had Literacy Night from 6-7:30, so we stayed at the school for 12 long hard hours. We are looking a mess but still smiling. (Notice my name tag is backwards... yep it was like this all day). I love my third grade team. 

Then after Literacy Night I headed to a friends basketball game. Needless to say I was exhausted after all of this. But it was a fairly good day!


Day 15: January 15, 2014:
After a very, very long day for this girl on Tuesday I treated myself to a breakfast of champions Wednesday morning. I think I deserved it. 

Here's to another successful, healthy and happy week for 2014. I have a three day weekend this weekend and I will be more than happy to catch up on my lost sleep!

Have a great rest of your week!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment