Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weekly. Say What

This week is going by fast. Tomorrow is snow day #2 for us, which is weird. 

First I want to start off and say that Tuesday I was reminded why I am teaching. It was a difficult day in room 4.223. Students were acting out majorly and this teacher was losing it. But there was one student that just powered through and tried his hardest during math small groups. I worked with him extra long, just because I could. This one child was my reminder, during the dark part of the day, why I am doing what I am doing. 



#365daysofliz continues
Day 23: January 23, 2014: 
Rough morning. Late because I was making breakfast and before I even made it to the highway it was on the floorboard. 

Day 24: January 24, 2014:
My good ole friend Timothy came and read a book to my kids! They loved hearing a new voice during the day!
Day 25: January 25, 2014: 
My Saturday's are filled with basketball games for my brothers. This Saturday was a fun family filled day, but the gym was FREEZING at 10am. No heat at all!

Day 26: January 26, 2014: 
I waited all day for Sean and Catherine's wedding! It was gorgeous! Grown sexy for sure! Check out Sean's sister's blog post about the wedding! I have been following Shay for quite some time now and love her!



Day 27: January 27, 2014:
This is a stupid photo of the day, but it described my day perfectly. Losing my voice meant for a very quiet and cough drop filled day for me.

Day 28: January 28, 2014:
It started snowing while we were at school. For some reason my county didn't release us early, so after lunch we all took the kids outside to play. Many of our students have never seen snow before, so it was precious seeing them run around and squeal! While they played us teachers stayed warm and watched from the sidelines!

Day 29: January 29, 2014:
The beauty of untouched snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment